Thursday, June 29, 2017

Day 2,3,4,5 and 6

HOLY SNIKES guys I have been super slacking!!!!!

Actually I have just not had any time to update and post my 30 days of positivity or even an update on the working out jazz.

This momma started her new job on Monday and let's just say I have been EXHAUSTED!
So today while I have a sec since the little one is napping and the big ones are gone I figured I would play catch up.

Since I have started a new journey with my career and all that good stuff I think I will stick to that for my uplifting pick me ups.

ENJOY!
I hope you smile reading these and have an amazing rest of your day!
Image result for smile

Image result for new journey quotes and sayings
Image result for new journey quotes and sayings 


Related image

Image result for new journey quotes and sayings

Image result for new journey quotes and sayings

and most of all live everyday like it is your last, for we are never promised tomorrow.


Ps... Dance fitness with Jessica is going well, it is now day 12 and I am loving it even more.
However once my 30 days is up I have another big plan. So stick around, you won't want to miss it.

Image result for never give up

No comments: