Monday, July 3, 2017

4 Days of Gratitude

SLACKING again , but playing catch up riiiiight now! :) We will just roll all 4 days into 1. All about being Thankful!

Image result for gratitude
What are you grateful for my friends????
I can tell you I have so many things to be grateful for it is hard to name them all.
I know often we get caught up in our busy day to day lives and don't give a lot of thought about everything we are thankful for, but it really is a very important part of our journey.

So stop take 5 and just breathe and take in all of life's blessings. Do this daily, you will see that your life will become more positive the more you make being grateful a part of it.
The universe has a way of making things better the more we appreciate what we already have.
TRY IT! 
Related image

Here are mine: 
1. There are many, but my husband, without him by my side let's just say my give a damn's were busted. 
2. My home! It is something I dreamt of for so long. Now it is a dream come true.
3. Do I have to name just one, hehe... hmmm I would have to say pasta.
4. My job! Without it I would not be where I am today in my career.
5. My kids and their health! I am one amazingly blessed momma of 5 healthy and happy kiddos.
Related image

Image result for gratitude

Happy Monday Folks!
Enjoy your holiday tomorrow, be safe and have lots of fun.
Image result for happy 4th of july

No comments: