Thursday, April 27, 2017

DIY Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee

Hi all I'm alive, I'm alive :)

Image result for dunkin donutsOk so I know I am supposed to be losing this weight and all BUT I found this and had to share.It's just to damn good not to.
So if anyone wants to call me out on previous post just calm your tits cause what I am about to share with you will blow your mind and you too will be running out to the Kroger to get the stuff to make this. SO HA!! (insert me sticking my tongue out at you like one of the kids )

No lie though peeps Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee is literally the next best thing to crack and since I cannot afford crack or Dunkin Donuts I have stumbled upon the greatest proportions of said addiction that's done right in your own home and for A LOT less moolah. (for the ones whom can't take sarcasm, NO I do not smoke crack!)

Google is truly your best friend when it comes to just about anything.
However use caution it can also be your worst enemy.
Any who I happened to find a lady who shared on food.com her DIY version of Dunkins Iced coffee, so I thought ahh what the heck I already had all the ingredients lets give it a go. And ohmygawdddd it is the perfect mix!

Watch out Dunkin this cheap skate is savin her pennies now.

Copy Cat Dunkin Donuts 
Iced Coffee
   4 ice cubes 
2/3 cup of coffee 
2/3 cup milk 
1 tablespoon of sugar
Directions: add sugar to cup, add ice cubes, pour in coffee, add milk and flavoring if you wish, give it a stir and ENJOY!

I tweaked it a bit for myself and used 2/3 C of almond/honey milk.
You can also add any flavoring you may want such as caramel. 
property of google

Mmmm Mmmm Good! 
Image result for coffee fuels the soul

No comments: