Monday, February 20, 2017

Day 12

Well well here we are day 12!
Where to begin, hmmmmmm
So did I follow a strict diet, meal prep and count calories, ummmmm nope.
Did I follow an exercise routine and wake up at 2 am seeing how I get up on the norm at 4 for work, nope can't say that I did.
Did I exercise at all well hell ya I did, there are 5 to the bunch. I am lucky to sit down. I usually stop when I'm horizontal and that is it.
Soooo did I do anything I had in mind to start this journey of getting fit and healthy um honestly nope, not really.
You see this is the problem I do my usual routine and by time I am home, dinner is served and baths are had, I am so tired I cannot hold my eyes open.
The struggle is real peeps!
Image result for the struggle is real meme
It really is a total mind changer.
You have to change your life and routine to get the results you want.
I just cant figure out what I am waiting on. 
60 degrees here in February and all I could do was think damn it Jessica spring and summer are right around the corner. 
Here I am literally almost 3 years later saying the exact same shit I was then.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
When does the I will just do it tomorrow stop?
How do you just get off your ass and do it?

Image result for the struggle is real meme
I am either too tired or too F that to work out everyday and not pick up that cookie when work pissed me off and I just think I need something sweet. HA
It is as frustrating as can be but I blame no one but me, I have in no way done what I set out to do.
2 weeks later and I feel just as worn out, bloated and frumpy as I did when I wrote the original.
Ugh wheres the motivation!! Come on guys help a chic out here, tell me how did you decide enough was enough? What made you finally just change your life ?
I will take any pointers, tips, whatever ya got for me.


Welp folks here's to another beautiful blessed day.
Let it be known this day is NOT over yet and I will be putting in 30 minutes of exercise  today.
Image result for start now

Image result for day 5 motivation

No comments: