Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Schmonday


Image result for monday


A little Monday motivation, cause I know we ALL need it... RIGHT!? 
  Image result for monday should be optional
I'll admit it, Monday's are the absolute WORST for me.
Matter of fact I am home right now, work started two hours ago.
Thats right this Monday got me and made me it's bitch, as it sometimes more often than not does.
BUT I have good reason , she said... 
No really I do (this time ). HA

So here is some Monday motivation I found that took me from F this to Let's Do This!


Image result for monday shark quote\
Image result for monday motivation quotes
Image result for monday

Image result for monday motivation quotes
Image result for monday motivation quotesRelated image

Image result for monday motivation quotes
Well enough from me, an extermination of my house is calling, little one will be up soon demanding food and all hell will break loose as I try to defunk my entire house (long story) amidst a slimy, booger picker, cutest thing ever ,up my rear end toddler who is clinging to me and demanding I play hide and seek instead.
GOOOOO Monday!
:)
Here's to a great day!!
Image result for monday funny quotes

No comments: