Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Face lift

Image result for fireworks clipart
Celebrating is an understatement at the moment.
Persistance pays off peeps, I am walking , talking living breathing proof. These past few months, well you all know, the turn downs were endless. I kept thinking I was just bombing these interviews. I spent weeks back and forth in my head but determined to remain positive,

I stayed at it, revising my resume and applying everywhere that even almost fit my qualifications. 
On top of that I spent countless hours thinking about what to do with myself/my-life. 
That all brought about this BIG change.
New look, new name and new JOB... that is right, FINALLY the persistence and hard work paid off.
I am going back to a company that I have worked for before, I am stoked and even better I am in the position that I hoped for all along.
I had interviewed with them, been turned down and got called back 3 days later apologizing the did not mean to turn me down and would love to have me on board. Not to sure what that was all about but I didn't even take 5 min to think about it I just said "SWEEEEET, I'll take it"!
This made things finally look up which got me into the mood for some really cool changes in other places, like here. :)
Why Momffee, well "mom and coffee" together.:) I am seriously addicted to coffee it plays a huge role in my mothering so with that in mind I created a label and went to work. This says ME so much more, although House of Monkeys is definitely what I live daily. I hope you all find it awesome and enjoy the changes. Coffee is my cape, without it I wouldn't function properly.
So here's to all the new inspiring things I have to share.
It's time to live and I mean actually live. Things are changing and for the better, time to put the shit kickin boots on and rock it!
Image result for let's do this




No comments: