Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fruititarian

Image result for fruit
#2 age 14 (boy)
Mom, I could eat just fruit everyday, but no way I would ever be allowed.

Me: Well you need some protein and other things to full your body, I don't think just fruit would cut it Bud.

#4 age 10 (girl)
So if someone just ate fruit would they be a fruititarian? You know like a someone who only eats vegetables, a vegetarian.

Entire room imploded in hysterical laughter.
Now #4 that was the BEST thing I had heard all day
Thank you for making me lose my shiz laughing so hard.

Then I proceeded to find this 
Image result for arrow pointing down


HOLY snikes who would have thunk it was actually a real thing. hahahaha
Spelled a bit differently than she pronounced it but nonetheless it is flipping real.
That is so AWESOME and I can not wait to tell her and show her this site.
I am sure this won't be so funny to those of you who knew this was such a thing but for us we had no clue and found it quite hilarious. 

Happy Thursday Folks
Make the best of it even if you really wana throat punch a few. 
:)
Smile anyways!!

No comments: