Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Paid to shop!!... YES PLEASE!

Image result for ebates

I am super excited to publish this post.


If you are not familiar with Ebates, it is a MUST you check it out if you do ANY online shopping.
It all started last Christmas, my mom called and said "Hey you have to check this site out, it pays you the discount back in cash". Say whaaaaat... I will get paid to just shop...the shopping I have to do anyways???  I'm in!
So curiosity killed the cat and I went exploring.

I created an account which is absolutely FREE.
Each day they have new promotions, you will see the percentage given back for some stores will differ with this. 
My first purchase was from Walmart if I am remembering correctly.

Now, I ONLY go through Ebates to order online, why not make money spending money.
SCORE!!!!
Only one little down fall and that is not "all" stores participate yet, BUT I will tell you here is a peek of how much money they have paid me just for shopping and so far I have not found a single store missing that I needed. There are tons of  stores that do par take, you will be surprised.


So now you see that I have gotten back a total of $35.92 that is just since December. It comes in the form of a check, I have never had any issues cashing them or depositing them. Honestly to me this is a fantastic idea and I wish I would have thought of it:( It is rather brilliant, who doesn't want a discount CHECK, who doesn't want that discount back in cash in their pocket CHECK.
PLUS you still get the discounts the stores are offering. Yep thats right, this is on top of, plus, extra, more moolah off of the total you paid. There is a set % for each store that you will receive back.


Example: you are wanting to make a purchase at Finish Line
You log into your ebates account that you have created by now
Finish Line may be in the promotion so you may see it advertised on the home page, usually the % you will get back will be higher than normal for this.
Otherwise type Finish Line in the search field at the top.
This will now take you to the main website of this store
SHOP away, checkout, POOF thats it!
It will take a little bit but later on check your Ebates account and you will see a pending cash back status of how much you received back from that purchase.


Image result for boomshakalaka
Did I mention, when you 1st sign up you get to choose a $10.00 gift card from one of the places on their list. I chose Best Buy. Free stuff is always awesome!!
Also refer refer refer, they pay pay pay for this. BIG TIME!! 

Now it is your turn to make some Free $$.


*ENJOY*

Image result for shop shop shop

No comments: