Saturday, May 9, 2015

Busy Busy Bee

Image result for busy bee
FINALLY 
a minute to breathe.
Life has been nonstop the past few days, between, kids in trouble, doctor appointments, and remodeling my mom’s house, I am EXHAUSTED!
Here we go again with the million post unfinished. blahhhh

Today I have zero motivation and wish I could be invisible. Wishful thinking ... isn't it lovely. 
Guess today will be a "get something done around your own damn house" day. Seems to be highly neglected when I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Somehow, someway I need a swift kick in the ass to get going. 
Coffee is NOT working at all today. :(
Image result for coffee not working

Thankfully, I am such a giant procrastinator that it is now 8pm and I am back to pick up where I left off, yet now the day is almost to an end and carrying on the way I was is a moot point.
So, I did absolutely nothing to my house today, not one thing. I made daddy monkey and I Coney dogs for dinner and you guessed it... didn’t even put the dishes in the dish washer. 

As you can see the motivation NEVER came back. A cup of java and a Rockstar later I could still go to sleep, right now!
Image result for zzzzzzz
I did accomplish, taking my lovely mother to the grocery, and pulling weeds at home, hey I guess I did do something, it was outside... does that count?  Didn't do much of that though, I always get passed up by my bright spot. He is the definition of "weed eater"(by hand)! Pulls them suckers quicker than I can even process it’s a damn weed. Just another reason he is one FANTASTIC Papa Monk. (yes he has lots of names... so :)
Image result for pulling weeds funny (EXACTLY)
Movie night here I come. I am sure dreams are in the near future. This is the life of a crazy Circus trainer :).
Speaking of which, better to do it now then never, so wishing a super quadruple awesome, relaxing, fun with the monkeys, nothing but smiles, Mother's Day, to each and everyone one of you.

Image result for happy mothers day
Off to lala land I go...
          Image result for wine clipart


No comments: