Saturday, May 9, 2015

Busy Busy Bee

Image result for busy bee
FINALLY 
minute to breathe.
Life has been nonstop the past few days, between, kids in trouble, doctor appointments, and remodeling my mom’s house, I am EXHAUSTED!
Here we go again with the million post unfinished. blahhhh

Today I have zero motivation and wish I could be invisible. Wishful thinking ... isn't it lovely. 
Guess today will be a "get something done around your own damn house" day. Seems to be highly neglected when I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Somehow, someway I need a swift kick in the ass to get going. 
Coffee is NOT working at all today. :(
Image result for coffee not working

Thankfully, I am such a giant procrastinator that it is now 8pm and I am back to pick up where I left off, yet now the day is almost to an end and carrying on the way I was is a moot point.
So, I did absolutely nothing to my house today, not one thing. I made daddy monkey and I Coney dogs for dinner and you guessed it... didn’t even put the dishes in the dish washer. 

As you can see the motivation NEVER came back. A cup of java and a Rockstar later I could still go to sleep, right now!
Image result for zzzzzzz
I did accomplish, taking my lovely mother to the grocery, and pulling weeds at home, hey I guess I did do something, it was outside... does that count?  Didn't do much of that though, I always get passed up by my bright spot. He is the definition of "weed eater"(by hand)! Pulls them suckers quicker than I can even process it’s a damn weed. Just another reason he is one FANTASTIC Papa Monk. (yes he has lots of names... so :)
Image result for pulling weeds funny (EXACTLY)
Movie night here I come. I am sure dreams are in the near future. This is the life of a crazy Circus trainer :).
Speaking of which, better to do it now then never, so wishing a super quadruple awesome, relaxing, fun with the monkeys, nothing but smiles, Mother's Day, to each and everyone one of you.

Image result for happy mothers day
Off to lala land I go...
          Image result for wine clipart


No comments: