Thursday, July 21, 2016

4 Months to long

It's as if I fell off the planet. 
Let me assure you I did not, BUT it certainly feels that way when it comes to this blog writing.
I have literally not touched it in 4 whole months, not even checked on it, nothing!! 
I suck with a capital S.
Life is crazy, fo real... I don't even have time to see my family let alone tell the world about it.
One minute you think today's the day and then just like that it's time for bed.

On top of all that my computer has decided that it's age is no longer that of only a mere number but so damn old it is time to retire and cut the hell out.
So I am in the works of a new one of those.
It has taken me 30 minutes to write these few paragraphs because it's as slow as molasses.

Well at least I was able to get something written to check in and say YES I am still very much alive and kickin, just busy as a bee.

Well folks it is almost Friday WOO WOO!
Have a fabulous weekend and I do promise I will be back soon! 
Image result for smiles

No comments: