Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mama met her match

A year and one month spent away from the grind of wee morning hours, squinted eyes, mismatch shoes and makeupless days, just one week into it and I was exhausted!!
Okay, I wont lie, I was in bed no later than 9 pm all week.
Going back to this working world shiz is kicking my ass!!

Week one was good, had a teeny weeny mishap mid week but we turned that right around and kept on truckin. So far I am in total lust with my job, and if it continues this way it appears I soon will be head over heels in LOVE!
Nevertheless I have been having major blogpression.
Not having the time or energy to post about my wonderful life is making me even crazier. ;)
It's Sunday heading into week #3 and baby baby is finally asleep daddy is starting a fire because fall decided to suddenly appear this year following a 90 degree day (only in Indiana) and finally I got to sneak away for a sec to say Hi and yes I am alive.
Image result for random alert

Random thought right quick:
I put a mesquite pork loin in the ole crock-pot this a.m. at like 10:50 ish and I tasted it a minute ago and OMGoodness gracious this is the BEST damn thing next to pistachio pie.
                                                          Mmmmm Mmmm yuuummmy!
Smithfield Mesquite Pork Loin Fillet
Image result for smithfield mesquite pork tenderloin

about 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar dressing on the bottom of the crock-pot place meat on top cook on HIGH 4/5 hours.
Shred with fork or slice
ENJOY!






OK sorry back on topic, I just had to share that. It really is THAT good!!
Back to the grind tomorrow, I am so thankful to have finally found a job, slowly getting used to being back in the routine I'd say.
Training is over this week, fingers crossedImage result for fingers crossed emoticon I am able to kick some azz with stats and come home to work.

Enough rambling, time to wrap it up, my 30 seconds of me time is over. On that note I will leave you all with some funny yet positive smiles for the good ole work week ahead.
ENJOY!  
Image result for funny sunday quotes
Image result for funny sunday quotes
Image result for funny sunday quotes
Image result for funny have a good day quotes
All photos are subject to the Internet and do not belong to me unless they are my actual photos and or contain my copyright. 

No comments: