Monday, August 17, 2015

Indiana's Own: Spring Mill State Park

-A MUST SEE-

I am a HUGE State Park fan, and one day I would LOVE to travel the United states seeing others. You just never know what you will find on your journeys and this my friends,this is one that I will come back to over and over. 
How absolutely amazing is it to know that you are standing in someones house from over 200 years ago, or walking the same paths and creek side that an entire community walked for their everyday living. 






How awesome is this
 Gristmill built back in 1817, and YES it is still working to this day.









































I've added some great links to articles about this village, check them out, it is so interesting.
Trust me this place is a must on your list of places to see one day. 
The best news, it's FREE!
Pay to get in the state park as you do all of them, and then drive on back, park and ENJOY!


All pictures copyright of www.Momffee.blogspot.com

No comments: