Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MuggabuginMonday

Actually today has not been one of those awful waffle Monday's. Thank the Lawd too !!
Monkey's to school CHECK Doctors appt. CHECK Stitches out CHECK 
Yep, this Monday started just fine
Image result for thumbs up symbol
Stitches hurt like a monkeys uncle to come out but I am feeling so so so much better now that they are gone. This was actually a pretty relaxing day. Spent the majority of it chasing baby Capuchin or enjoying every minute I could with the other half. I absolutely LOVE days he is home. :) Made a few attempts at getting some post sorted out and published but as you see wasn't much of a success. 
The rest of the circus is gone until Wednesday so maybe I will be able to accomplish some of this to do list I have had for months, or maybe that is just me trying my darndest to be positive. 
OH snap I almost forgot to share Zoo pics.
See, I can't even remember to pee in the toilet let alone post things to a Blog.
HA!
Oh and excuse my ADHD, I told ya I was random. :)

Bright side, mmmmm...
I always try to stay away from because frankly it hurts my eyes BIG time. 
However this was a pretty darn good Ole Monday!

UPDATE:
I totally forgot  (here goes my random crud again) to share my "yard sale" news... as if you care huh!? 
Well for poops and laughs, it was rained out the weekend scheduled for it, so it was this past Saturday. and honestly we kicked some major azz. Made over 500! woo woo :)

Image result for yard sale funny
Now for those Zoo pics
It was baby baby's first time and she loved the fish. Not so much the animals, they didn't catch her attention just yet. I can't wait to go back. The big monkeys don't really care for it, in their words it's "boring". Just like everything is to a kid past the age of 10. ahhhh

























* And yes I know it is Tuesday, but I thought I hit publish on this last night and obviously I did not . OOPS hehe
But on that note:
Image result for tuesday funny'




No comments: