Thursday, April 23, 2015

Made it!


Well I'm home and kickin and so grateful for being okay through it all.
It wasn't as bad as I expected as far as gong under for so long, but let me tell you whoever says that this is an easy breezy surgery needs throat punched twice. This shit is NO joke and royally sucks.
I said yesterday to my mother in law "this is worse than labor to me".
I am sorry if your about to get this done, no sugar coating here.
It is awful pain afterwards. We are now on day 3 and I feel a bit better and can actually move around.
Now yesterday, (HA) it was the absolute worst! Oh and don't even dare not take stool softener like your supposed to because it is hell on you , TRUST ME!!
My best advice...
stay on top of your pain meds and use a heating pad, that has been my miracle. Also use a belly wrap, this helps hold it all in and feels a million times better.
I am hoping tomorrow I can actually function even more and maybe just maybe keep the little miss on my own.
BEST part NO more buying tampons!! woo woo!! TMI I'm sure, but I'm excited, so ;)'
Alrighty, now its nap time. I will reappear in a bit once the meds wear off some and I can actually stop seeing 5 of everything. :)
Have a great day all!

LOL

No comments: