Friday, April 24, 2015

Genius Alert!!



I am seriously in LOVE with this blog. It is absolutely hilarious and has literally what seems like everything regarding parenting and just life in general.
So if you get sick and tired of me posting things that I just can't stand to not read over and over off of here, well then you probably should just go away LOL joking, joking. :)
No but fo reals, it is straight cut throat at times and to the point. The humor in the post is fantastic and sometimes ok most times it as if they are reading my mind. No way I could have said 90% of it better.
Go check it out, I bet you will be hooked too. :)


This one here is written by Lola Lolita, it hits the nail on the head at the moment, and wait until you read it...
I swear she read my mind!
It's FANTASTIC!!
Enjoy!

Bullshit ways to lose the baby weight in 10 easy steps!
1. Get Moving
2. Don't diet just eat healthy foods
http://www.scarymommy.com/author/lola-lolita/

No comments: