Friday, April 3, 2015

Check Yo Self

Excuse me now for my early AM. Rant. 
I am worn out, exhausted, and running on 4 hours of zzz's. This trainer is not gonna be worth a shit today. I am in hopes the zoo will be calm but the way it was looking an hour ago I am not so sure.
The bad attitude is already rearing its face. Blah F you to these type of days.

At that rate can someone please tell me why in the hell you would schedule the kid’s doctor's appointment at 7:30 in the morning on SPRING (fing) BREAK (and your off work)!?!?!!
Yep the good ole Donor did just that.  I will warn you now (Donor) is being nice so let’s leave it at that. The beach is, if they have to get up early for me on their "off" days he NO joke freaks and wants them to stay the night because they shouldn't have to get up so early, yet no worries on my days when they are off huh BIG guy!!?? Grrr (insert the fact it was raining when we met), (motto; blame it on the rain, it had me all kind of dumb.)
So at 6 am when the alarm went off and I got the pleasure of attempting to wake 2 sleeping male monkeys, that's when my day got a whole lot better. NOT!
Although I will say one is peaceful, I will give him that, he says nothing, gets right up and ready, but the other, hell he makes up for 6 at once acting like monkeys on speed.
It is a constant do this, do that, did you do this, did you do that and guess what... HELL NO he didn't do any of it. But bet your ass he does like 2 minutes before time to walk out the door and takes his sweet time to do it. ughhhhhh
What about a lasso? Could I get away with that? Maybe a shock collar??? I'm thinking the collar would work best, ZAP "check yo self-fool” haha.
Image result for shock collar funny

See the smart thing is Donor got the joy of taking them, so I am getting some sorta peace. Now to have a Valium with my vodka and a puff of wacky tobacky and  this mama will be ready to deal. 
If only it worked like that! 
End of rant!
Image result for marijuana latte funny