Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A HUGE thanks

Unfortunately this blog learning is not going as easy peasy as planned. Specially when every five minutes of it your up doing something else because the monkeys are loose. I am still reading and trying to maneuver my way through it all to get this blog looking faaabulousssss (in my Jim Carey voice). Sometimes I find myself so buried in the learning that I forget to post and say sorry my page looks like a giant turd still, but I am here, alive and still reading HA. My apologies now for the changes and the mess.
Which brings me to say the HUGE thank you!!!!!
Just in a few days I have gotten so many views. I truly appreciate the stopping in to check it out. Now I am sure that some were like WTHeck is this , but I am still very grateful. This just gives me the boost I needed to keep on reading :) and get my crap together.
I have so much more to share, so once it is ironed out and looking the way it should you will most likely get sick of me.
So seriously a BIG GIANT THANK YOU to each and everyone who has stopped bye. Please check in often, there's much more to come.
Oh and please feel free to comment. Some of these things I need your guys help on peeps, hell I am after all just a mom of a pile of monkeys, and these things throw shit constantly, so all the advice I can get... lets have it:).



No comments: