Monday, April 27, 2015

#5 CHEAP fun in the sun ideas

Image result for dollar tree alert
No better place for cheap fun!!!!!
#1Monkey Fun Zone: There's Always Sidewalk Chalk
There's always sidewalk chalk! Monkey #3 and I had a blast doing this. There are so many endless things to draw with sidewalk chalk. That is one thing we ALWAYS have around here.

#2Water Balloon Pinata! Summer PARTY FUN!!! Visit & Like our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustic-Farmhouse-Decor/636679889706127Found on pagingfunmums.com
 Water Balloon Pinata!  YES Please!!

#3How to Make a Giant Water Bed- for just a few dollars you can make a giant outdoor water bed for the kids to play.  You won't believe how much fun this is- perfect for parties or playdates!Found this one on myfrugaladventures.com
Water Blob!! I keep seeing these everywhere, the more I see them the more I just know I MUST make little miss one this summer. Who am I kidding, mommy wants one too!!:)

#4How to Make Super Soaker Sponge Bombs. Or maybe I should hide a bucket of them behind my desk! Shhh don't tellFound on passionforsavings.com
DIY Sponge Tag!! Even the BIG kids would enjoy this. Follow the instructions to make these cute little thingys, sink in some H2o and BOOM your ready to have some fun!

#5 Washable spray paint for kids- what a fun way for kids to make art outside this Summer! Only takes seconds to make, too! // For more family resources visit www.tots-tweens.com! :)Found on growingajeweledrose.com
Washable Spray Paint!! Now this is AWESOME!!
My idea is to pour it in some cheap water guns and ... PAINT FIGHT!!
This is definitely a MUST around here this summer. I can't wait!!

No comments: