Wednesday, April 29, 2015

1,000 !!!



!1,000 views!
Image result for thank you clipart freeImage result for thank you clipart free
Image result for thank you clipart free

Seriously it is with great honor to say that!!Image result for finger pointing up clipart

I started this blog  honestly as a way to keep funny stories and life happenings for the monkeys in hopes to send it their way one day and keep it going as a tradition. Now here we sit 1,000 views later in just 2 short months. I haven't even gotten to fix it the way I want with drop down menus and my post have been few far and between, but by golly you all have stuck with me. That is AWESOME, and so appreciated. Hopefully I can actually plan time for this here soon, There is always so much I want to write about, would you believe me if I said there are 7 draft post that have been patiently waiting,( seriously ) haha. Most days I can hardly remember to do what needs done let alone finish all my thoughts I stop to jot down here and there. Usually by the time I make it back to them I can not remember what I was even saying. Oh the joys of living the circus life. :)
Image result for circus funny
I am certainly humbled by all the views, please, always feel free to comment or even just say Hi. 



Image result for thanks for visiting

No comments: