Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Yard Sales... Yay or Nay??

Image result for yard sales funny
SorryNotSorry!! That literally had me cracking up, I thought it a MUST to share.

Ok so only 4 more weeks until our first neighborhood sale of the year and
needless to say I am indifferent about these social events.
The problem is this...
They absolutely SUCK with a capital S to have, you usually make minimal moolah (unless you're my grandmother , who always made hundreds) if anything at all and f&%k when its all over and the hoard of people are done nagging and haggling because .25 cents in 2015 is just TOO damn much your exhausted and so over it you have no desire to pack it all back up, and ... the BIG kicker is WHAT TO DO WITH IT NOW??? ughhh
So first you attempt to give it away,just one more hour and, oh just take it people, fill a bag PLEASE!!!
Now you are back at it, boxing it up and running it now to Goodwill or finding a place to store the junk for 5 more months to do it all again. Wait whaaaaaaaat. Yep we will go right back freaking at it again and again. They call us women! :) LOVE it!!! :)
On the other hand, I LOVE to go yard shopping (well that is what it is, RIGHT?!?)
I am a true believer that one mans trash is another's treasure. I am a big save a dollar kind of gal. 90% of my home decor is from yard sales and goodwill. Why pay more when you aint gotta... Duh! :)
All in all if people stopped having them I am sure I would shed some tears. I guess that means I need to hush it about the workout of throwing my own since I am sure others love yard shopping even more. Booooo :)


                                                            

No comments: