Friday, March 27, 2015

Momivation

Seriously NO idea where it went. It has been MIA months, years and 4 hours ago.
11 in the afternoon a full glass of coffee black as night, oatmeal a HUGE bowl for some umpf and nope still nothing. 
There's a little monkey who none of this pertains to she is everywhere and don't care. Opening cabinets, running you over, eating the pillows, eating the dog, screaming to crack herself up, launching her toys at you, pouring juice all over the "cream" rug because her teeth made her do it ha ha, I mean I can go on and on, and all this is with the biggest smile :) ever and all I can do is laugh!
                                         Because when your this cute, nothing else matters ;)


So...
Today I blame Daddy Monkey, he was such a nice , loving husband he loaded the dishwasher, fed the baby, changed some poop, all before going to work. All the while I ran 2 of the other's to school. So shame on you mister Monk for being so insanely generous to help out, now my momivation is doing some serious hiding, and excuse making.(but shhhh your truly the BESTEST )
It is now 12:30 and look who is still sitting here writing this HA
I accomplished feeding little miss lunch and ummmm, making me some more yummy, super delicious coffee. Hey it is Friday, and a stay at home mom's Friday is uhhhhh oh ya the same as M-T-W-Th.
Well here is to hoping this glass of goodness can pick me up and make me pretty for the rest of the day,                    
                                               

No comments: