Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rain Rain Go Away

Amungst trying to understand just how in the world this blogging crapola works and how to put it all together so that you all aren't looking at a bunch of ridiculous things all scrambled together and having to also tend to my trainer duties I am literally not getting a damn thing done.
I keep coming back and changing this or that, never satisfied, only to remember OMG it's published you nut so get your shit together!
It is a rather nasty day here in good ole Indiana, a good 42 raining and gloomy, definitely beats the foot of snow we had just last week, but still gives me reason to
that I cant get my self together and get anything accomplished. Majority of the monkeys are gone until tomorrow so no excuse there. Just me and my lazy ass with so many great ideas yet the overwhelming desire to do nothing. Okay so you see how exciting my day is going. I need sunshine and warmth NOW!!! 

No comments: