Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer summer summer time

Image result for summertime
You singing it with me yet ?? :)

Wow what fun, awesome, crazy, loud, exhausting time it has been the past few weeks. I enjoy every minute of the chaos but boy am I ready for some silence! 
Say what you want but damn it by time summer break is about over you are going NUTS!!!
If not you are a liar liar pants on fire! :)

Hint: I've been MIA again the past 10 whopping days, busy has been my name. 
I can't even make it past 9 pm most nights, falling asleep putting the baby to bed. Oh the struggles... Don't even see the better half because he works 6 am to midnight nonstop to make everything even possible around here. YES he is the bestest, most greatest, awesome thing EVER!! 
Then it's wake up and do it all over again time.
BOOM!!!
Gotta LOVE it!!

The BIG #1 party is in just 3 days, I'm totally slacking on finishing up everything or even going to the store, sorta in freak out mode at this time, but I will get it together like usual. I did finish the Mickey Mouse character letters, the update will be on the updated "whats in a name" post (Check it out, they turned out gorg). 
The fact she is about to turn one still has me boggled but hey what the hell is time anymore when you're an adult. :( 
I will definitely post about the decor so you all can see my weeks of work on the struggle train over here. HA

Thankful for this half day break of minimizing my circus to only 1 so I can even write this. Play pens are a god send when you need 5, the others can't be tamed so easy. 

A quick coffee prayer .
Onto the second cup we go.
Have a great day everyone, ENJOY your Thursday.
         AND
remember

 

No comments: