Thursday, July 30, 2015

I am ONE today

Mickey Mouse party was a HUGE success!

I can not fathom that little miss is the BIG 1 today, a year has come and gone in a serious blink.
So many emotions when your littlest and last turns one. I don't want her to grow up, I am LOVING these times and feel so blessed that I have been able to be home with her.
She loves life and is always happy.
Her party was on Sunday and though the heat and humidity were hell we opted for an indoor party and it went great!
See for yourselves...




Now for some not so great pics, because I am NO photographer and mine are awful but at least you can see some more of  the other pretties I worked my tail off to make. :)
(above are sneak peek pics we received, I will share more as I get them)





PLEASE DO NOT mind the reflection :)
Centerpieces
Trial run smash cake, turned out pretty darn good for never making a cake before. HA

All pictures copyright of www.momffee.blogspot.com



No comments: