Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Killer Books!

Humans of New York 
I have followed this guy on Facebook for a long time now and I can’t help but always read his writings. They are seriously incredible! I haven’t had a chance to buy the book yet but I am so excited to read it. As a kid you’re all about the books with pictures, but who would have thought as an adult that would still be the case?? Wasn't until I seen the pictures that went with each post that I realized this is Life Changing. This will take you to a whole new place in your own life. Seeing such a diverse crowd and hearing their own personal journeys is truly AMAZING to me. I highly recommend checking it out. http://www.humansofnewyork.com

a million little pieces Awesome book
Not much to say but " What an awesomely great book"!
ellen hopkins books <3 Seriously my fav author!
Now these, these are my all time FAVE.
Yes they are "teen" books, but they are FANTASTIC!
All written in poem form,
If you enjoy reading you MUST read these. Talk about an eye opener. She has more which I have read as well and I haven't found one I didn't enjoy fully. Such a great author.
Sylvia Day Crossfire Series Boxed Set (Bared to You, Reflected in You, Entwined with You)  A series for those of you looking for something much more violent than 50 shades of grey. The books were vulgar. But hey, if you're into that...
And then we have Sylvia Day.
If you enjoyed the 50 shades of Grey Trilogy then you have GOT to read this set. Honestly I enjoyed it more then 50 Shades. 

No comments: